First, Download the Full Piano Strumming Chart – CLICK HERE
UPDATE NOV 2022 – I’m excited to let you know that this courses can now be taken in the new interactive social community! You can get free access because you are a member here at WTK… Just use this link to start your social connection and enroll in the course. You can chat with me and others in the community and get all the interactive content! CLICK TO GET COURSE IN SOCIAL APP
Here are some basics about how to read the patterns:
- The rhythm above the line is played by the Right Hand.
- The rhythm below the line is played by the Left Hand.
- If you see a small number by a note, it refers to the number of the scale tone. For example, a 5 next to a note means to play the 5th of the chord.
- When you see a “C” by the note means play the full chord.
- When you see number stacked by a note it means play them stacked.
- A diamond is a symbol used in the Nashville Number System and generally means you hold the chord down for the measure or until the next note is played.