Group Strum Along
Making Your Video
Tips to make your video:
- Use good lighting. Use the most current version phone camera you have in the class. Set the phone on a tripod or have someone hold it steady.
- If you are not comfortable singing while you play, it is best to play along to the final video where I sing and play with you.
- Use dynamics by playing softer on the verses using the simple quarter note strumming pattern with a flip. On the chorus and the bridge, you will double up on the strumming by playing the eighth note pattern with a flip and things will be a bit louder. The last chorus you play one time soft!
How to share your video:
Once you have completed your video, I’d love to see it and share it with others and I would love to hear the testimonials and success stories from your group! Follow the simple instructions below to share your video and your stories.
Share Option 1: Upload to the WTK Dropbox
It’s easy! Just go to www.worshiptheking.com/sharevideo and use the password FAITH to upload your video file!
If you have an account with DropBox, Google Drive or a similar service, you can upload your video there and email the link to email@example.com
It’s almost impossible to email me the full quality video because it is going to be over the file size limit for most email services. That is why using a service like DropBox is the best way to share large files.
Share Option 2: Share Socially
To share socially, simply upload your video from your phone to YouTube or any social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Tag @worshipthekingmusic on Instagram and @wtkmusic on Twitter
- Use these hashtags in the description #WGBS #worshipguitarbiblestudy #worshipguitar #worshiptheking and any others you think are awesome!
- Include this link www.worshiptheking.com
- Once you have shared your video, be sure to send me a link!