If you are a pastor, worship leader or future facilitator and you would like to review the outlines of any of our Bible study programs, please email us and we can send you word by word transcripts for our Bible Study products.
WTK teaches foundational Biblical truths in the Worship Guitar Bible Study series. Because of that, we felt it was at this time to share with you our statement of faith:
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant word of God and is the basis for any statement of faith.
- We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old Testament and New Testament are the inerrant, inspired, infallible Word of God. God’s Word is the final authority for faith and life.
- We believe there is only one God who consists as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God is all-powerful and all knowing.
- We believe Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ, He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus lived a sinless human life. His death on the cross made provision for the redemption of men from sin. He literally, physically rose from the dead three days later, conquering death and sin. He then appeared to His disciples, and ascended into heaven where He is exalted at the right hand of God.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, fully divine. He inspired men to write the Scriptures. He enables mankind to understand truth, convict them of their need of Jesus Christ, and calls them to the Savior, and effects regeneration. He empowers the believer and the church in worship, evangelism, and service.
- We believe man was created in the image of God and that the sin of Adam (the first man) marred that image, creating an eternal divide between God and man.
- We believe the only way a person can have a true, forgiven relationship with God is through Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross. Salvation is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. God offers eternal life as a free gift and it must be received by faith alone through God’s grace alone. The life that comes from this gift is a permanent possession of the one receiving it. There is no salvation apart from personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.
- We believe in the literal, physical return of Jesus to judge the living and the dead to complete His redemptive mission.